I’ve been away for too long.. Way to start a blog!
I hope that I can have time to make more updates now.
Enough boring stuff.. Bring in the cookie dough!
This is one of my favorite recipes, because it checks all the main characteristics of a dessert for me. It is:
– super quick to prepare -took me 10 minutes from start to finish.
– one bowl for the whole process -yay for less dish-washing!
– not very complicated or heavy with ingredients -just 5 simple ones!
– easy to carry around and enjoy at anytime -perfect for a super busy lifestyle.
– and last but not least, it is out-of-this-world, melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
The final point will be the main encourager for all my future posts here.. Only the SUPER good stuff!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (gluten-free, oil free, no sugar added, no flour):
– 1/4 cup (60 g) tahini
– 1/4 cup (65 g) peanut butter
– 3 tbsp (50 g) date syrup, or any liquid sweetener
– 1/2 ripe banana
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 cup (40 g) dark chocolate chips
Start by preheating your oven to 180C and grease your muffin tin, or in my case, use silicon molds.
In a blender or a food processor, place the first 5 ingredients and and mix until fully combined, resembling a peanut butter cookie dough.
Scrape the batter into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips, then divide into 8 mini molds, or in your muffin tin. The batter is a bit tricky, so be patient.
Bake for 10-15 min, until the top is brown golden. Let cool a little, then enjoy!
Excuse the quality of the pictures, but a rookie over here!!
Till next time..